- Summary of the Promotion. The Forge Groups Survey (the “Promotion”) is a contest in which eligible entrants who participate in a survey (the “Survey”) provided by Forge, Inc. (“Forge”) associated with this Promotion (the “Survey Entry”) will be eligible to win the following prize: (a) a digital download code for a computer game of Forge’s choice or (b) Forge branded hoodies, t-shirts, backpacks, water bottles, stickers, and wristbands. To be eligible, entrants will need to complete and submit a Survey Entry to Forge. The Promotion will begin at 12:00 p.m. (PDT) Wednesday, May 10, 2017, and will end at 12:00 p.m. (PDT) Monday, May 22, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Only Survey Entries submitted during the Promotion Period will be eligible.
THE PROMOTION IS VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. The Promotion is subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Forge reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify the Promotion in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules.
- Prize. There will be twenty (20) winners, who will receive:
(a) one (1) of two (2) digital download codes to a computer game of Forge’s choice, with an approximate retail value between $20 and $80; or
(b) one (1) of the following Forge-branded items:
(i) one (1) of five (5) hoodies (approximate retail value of $35 each);
(ii) one (1) of five (5) t-shirts (approximate retail value $15 each);
(iii) one (1) of two (2) backpacks (approximate retail value of $60 each);
(iv) one (1) of five (5) water bottles (approximate retail value of $30 each);
(v) one (1) sticker (approximate retail value of $1 each); or
(vi) one (1) wristband (approximate retail value of $1 each).
The odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of all eligible entries received. There is no cash alternative for prizes.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to natural persons who (a) are 18 years or older at the time of entry, (b) are legal U.S. residents currently residing in the U.S., and (c) have submitted a completed Survey Entry to Forge; provided, however, that directors, officers, employees and agents of Forge, its affiliates, resellers and advertising and promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (defined as children, parents, siblings and spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the Survey Entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, Forge will post a link to the Survey (powered by SurveyMonkey) through Forge’s Facebook account or ads. To enter, participants will be will need to follow the link to the Survey website and complete and submit a Survey Entry online. Participants must complete all required information. After completing and submitting a Survey Entry, such participant will receive one (1) entry to win a prize. The length of time required to complete a Survey Entry will vary from approximately one (1) minutes to thirty (30) minutes. LIMIT ONE (1) SURVEY ENTRY PER PERSON OR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- Selection of the Winner; Notice. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and verified by Forge and/or its agents, following expiration of the Promotion Period. Forge shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether an entrant has complied with the requirements of Section 3. Forge’s administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. A participating eligible entrant’s chance of winning depends upon the number of entries received by each participating eligible entrant. Forge will notify the winners via email within seven (7) days following the end of the Promotion Period to provide information on how to redeem the prize. Forge is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any e-mail account or physical address. The winner must then respond to Forge within thirty (30) business days. Should the winner fail to respond to Forge or be disqualified, Forge reserves the right to select a new, replacement winner. The replacement winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries by Forge, in its sole discretion. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Individuals may request the name of the winners by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope after July 1, 2017 to Forge Groups Survey, 236 8th Street, Suite 240, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Taxes. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is the sole responsibility of each winner. Forge reserves the right to withhold any taxes as required by applicable law. All prizes will be awarded (other than prizes withheld for tax purposes as required by applicable law) and are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except Forge reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value to the prizes if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated in these Official Rules.
- Publicity Release. The winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize that will allow Forge to use the winner’s name, photography, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. By entering the Promotion, each winner consents to use of his or her name, likeness and any statements, quotes or testimonials for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. FORGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. FORGE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR INJURY THAT ARISES FROM OR RELATES TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR WINNING OR USE OF A PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (II) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES, VIRUSES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (III) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; (IV) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION; AND (V) ANY OTHER CONDITION THAT MAY CAUSE THE PROMOTION TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED. FORGE RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ALTER THE RULES FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IF AT ANY TIME A COMPUTER VIRUS, TECHNICAL PROBLEM, OR OTHER UNFORESEEABLE EVENT ALTERS OR CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION.
- Release. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS FORGE AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) ENTERING THE PROMOTION; (II) ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE; (III) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE PROMOTION NAME; OR (IV) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION.
- Governing Law. As stated above, this Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion and the rights and obligations of Forge and entrants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, San Francisco County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Promotion.
- Sponsor. Sponsor of the Promotion is Forge, Inc., 236 8th Street, Suite 240, San Francisco, CA 94103. All questions regarding the Promotion should be directed by email to email@example.com.